Friday, September 25, 2009

WIN

I'm an expert, a professional!, at turning his distractor. Each side is now turned an even amount and we've almost caught up with lost mm. We should be all done turning by Wednesday, but if not I won't mind 'cus I'm so awesome at it.

He has an appointment Monday with another pediatric opthamologist because his right eye is still gross. I mean gross. His tears are puss-ie (Good lord, is there an appropriate way to spell that word?!). I don't have a clue what they can do for him if surgery didn't work. I guess another surgery. yea.

Another win, he is so fat now. fat fat fat. OK, maybe not to anyone else but if you could have seen how thin he looked before. He is actually starting to get his first 'baby fat crease'. You know, where it looks like they have a rubber band around their wrist? Or maybe I just put a rubber band around his wrist and forgot about it. Crap, now I gotta go check.

And speaking of firsts, he laughed out loud a few days ago at my mothers hair. Maybe NOW she'll believe me when I say she needs a new hair cut love you mommy. So in addition to his instinctively good fashion sense I would have to say he is a pretty humorous little fatty.

3 comments:

  1. I am sooooooo proud of both of you! Let us know how next week goes...and of course, always know you are on our minds, in our hearts and in our prayers! Jane & Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear it is going well and he's gaining weight! Such a trooper! Kizmet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jane and Kizmet! Thanks for thinking of us.

    ReplyDelete