Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bionic Baby

Gare Bear has remembered how to drink so the swallow study is canceled. As his jaw grows he may forget again but at least I'll know it's frustration and not pain that's causing the grouchy-ness. And I'll know how to help him remember.

With his BAHA and bling (the metal hanging out of his face) he doesn't even need a Halloween costume. We are thinking the family will dress up as the Teen Titans because Gus wants to be Beast Boy. So, Ben = Robin, me = Starfire, Brenna = Raven and Garrett = Cyborg. How perfect is that?

I can't believe I haven't mentioned how great Ben has been through out this. I guess I assume you all know it's a given. He does just as much as I do. He has always been so available, on every level. He is a true partner. And he has maintained a great attitude even though I know it isn't as easy for him because of his kind, gentle nature. Eleven years ago yesterday I got tired of waiting and made the first move. Best impatient impulse ever. He is the best person I know, the best husband, friend, father... and God knows my standards are high! He meets them.

No comments:

Post a Comment